What you'll need:
- Plastic spoon
- Plaster of paris
- Small wiggle eyes
- Paint (assorted colors)
- Pin back
- Clear acrylic spray or glaze
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- You will need one plastic spoon and pin back per pin.
- Lay out the plastic spoons on the newspaper.
- Mix the plaster of paris in a small bowl per instructions on the container.
- Allow smaller children to paint with cotton swabs while older children use paintbrushes.
- Pin to a silk flower to give as a gift.
- Plaster of paris is available at your local craft supply store and makes a LOT of projects!