Friday, February 18, 2011

Kids and Facebook


I'm not sure how many of you have children that are "old" enough to have a Facebook account. I have a child that has been begging for an account since Elementary school. I in no way disapprove of parents allowing their children to have Facebook accounts as parenting is a personal choice and would never want anyone to judge me and my parenting decisions.

I'm just a little leary of Facebook for my child - HECK! I'm a little leary of Facebook for myself. It's gotten plenty of people in trouble from posting pictures to status messages to comments on friends' or fan pages.

On the flip side we all know that Facebook can also be a wonderful tool.

We ran across this article on How to Uncover Your Kids' Facebook Secrets and thought it would be a nice quick read for you.

No comments: